Saturday, November 18, 2006

Something is working!

We are glad to help publicize this cause. Hopefully, Mr. Robinson can achieve some redress.

Starting to get some feedback.
Assemblywoman Sayward wrote me back:

Mr. Robinson,
While I am very sorry to hear of your loss, I wish to thank you for
taking time to email me with your thoughts and ideas. I will take your
comments to our real estate analyst in Albany for his review. After he
has an opportunity to review the comments we may be able to introduce
legislation to correct this antiquated law and preserve the right of
quiet enjoyment of one's land here in New York State.
Teresa


I had a good chat with Clayton Rivet (Silver's Office). I forwarded you my written follow up with him.
Despite my calling twice, I have not heard back from Bruno's guys. I'll stay on them.

It's great that we are on the blogs - Perhaps it will lead to an uproar!
I'm waiting until I have talked to the lawmakers before I go to the press. This way the press can question them.

Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home